1. You insist that teaching men to not rape (which we already do) is sufficient to eliminate the nonexistent "rape culture", and yet you cringe at the idea of teaching children to abstain until they can handle children, insisting that children are too stupid do control themselves, while potential rapists aren't.
2. You insist that birth control and abortion is none of their business, and yet you insist you get their tax money involved in it.
3. You don't realize that hardly anyone wants to ban birth control, they just don't want to pay for it.
4. You ignore the problems that women face in third world countries. Bonus points if you compare them to your own like some spoiled brat.
5. You are completely unaware of Planned Parenthood's racist past, and their connections with the KKK, which they have never apologized for. You also ignore or excuse bad behavior from abortion clinics.
6. You insist that men should have no say in abortion or birth control, while you yourself are either a lesbian, a virgin, sterile, or even a male. Wait, I only have a say if I'm FOR it?
7. You cringe at women being sexualized in the media, and yet you yourself exercise little sexual restraint. Bonus points if you make fun of pro lifers for being "prudes". Double it if you support "topfreedom".
8. You take the SCUM manifesto seriously.
9. You are completely baffled at the idea that a pro life man will actually abstain until he's ready to raise kids.
10. You find the idea that people can go without birth control to be completely incomprehensible. (Added after talking to butt hurt feminists)
11. You are completely baffled at the idea of complementarianism and consider it sexist, even though it's supposed to be the opposite of sexist.
12. You consider it sexist to state that men and women are different, and that they have different needs. What, are the X and Y chromosomes completely pointless?