A pro choicer has little credibility if:• They oppose the death penalty. Kill the innocent, coddle the guilty.
• They consider infant circumcision to be an important issue.
• They support gun control. What "choices" do they consider to be important?
• They oppose the voucher system. Again, the irony.
• They support tax money going towards Planned Parenthood, birth control, and abortions. Bonus points if they attempt to rationalize that "it's not really your money". Where do the feds get it from, then? Their arses? Extra points if they are opposed to the idea of funding churches or religious institutions like schools or hospitals. What, I thought it's "not really your money".
• They display any symptom of being a left wing statist. ( http://fav.me/d65qkap ) Or any statist, for that matter.
• They display any symptom of being an antitheist ( http://f
Pro choice, my arseA short list of "choices" liberals disapprove of:
Owning a firearm, particularly a semiautomatic or fully automatic.Going to or assisting a pregnancy centerRefusing to give money to fund birth control that goes to more than just women who get sick on their periodProtesting abortion http://www.lifesitenews.com/news/pro-life-youth-arrested-outside-school-and-held-in-jail-for-24-hoursUsing a cross or star of David where it's applicableHomeschooling your childrenRefusing to endorse, or otherwise get involved in a gay marriage, even if you're willing to refer the couple to someone who is.
Teaching children to abstain until marriage, or otherwise promoting a traditional lifestyleOpting out of ObamacareRefusing to pay income tax even though the 16th amendment has no good reason to existGoing to a therapist to change your sexual orientation or gender identity http://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2013/07/30/sexual-reorientation-therapy-not-unethical-column/2601159/ http://www.frontpagemag.com/