|Deviant Login||Shop||Join deviantART for FREE||Take the Tour|
Pro choice, my arseA short list of "choices" liberals disapprove of:
Owning a firearm, particularly a semiautomatic or fully automatic.Going to or assisting a pregnancy centerRefusing to give money to fund birth control that goes to more than just women who get sick on their periodProtesting abortion http://www.lifesitenews.com/news/pro-life-youth-arrested-outside-school-and-held-in-jail-for-24-hoursUsing a cross or star of David where it's applicableHomeschooling your childrenRefusing to endorse, or otherwise get involved in a gay marriage, even if you're willing to refer the couple to someone who is.
Teaching children to abstain until marriage, or otherwise promoting a traditional lifestyleOpting out of ObamacareRefusing to pay income tax even though the 16th amendment has no good reason to existGoing to a therapist to change your sexual orientation or gender identity http://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2013/07/30/sexual-reorientation-therapy-not-unethical-column/2601159/ http://www.frontpagemag.com/
A pro choicer has little credibility if:• They oppose the death penalty. Kill the innocent, coddle the guilty.
• They consider infant circumcision to be an important issue.
• They support gun control. What "choices" do they consider to be important?
• They oppose the voucher system. Again, the irony.
• They support tax money going towards Planned Parenthood, birth control, and abortions. Bonus points if they attempt to rationalize that "it's not really your money". Where do the feds get it from, then? Their arses? Extra points if they are opposed to the idea of funding churches or religious institutions like schools or hospitals. What, I thought it's "not really your money".
• They display any symptom of being a left wing statist. ( http://fav.me/d65qkap ) Or any statist, for that matter.
• They display any symptom of being an antitheist ( http://f
Keep in Touch!
Endorell-Taelos is very well known within the community for her selfless giving and gracious community spirit. Since joining DeviantART over seven years ago, Alicia has continued to make a positive impact on many deviants. Her helpful and thoughtful approach was one of her finest attributes when serving as a Community Volunteer, and this has continued throughout the many contests which Alicia provides on a regular basis. As we approach our Birthday celebrations, we can't... Read More